I love Christmas, crafts, and especially Christmas crafts! I've been pinning possible projects on my Pinterest boards for years. Sometimes I go back and look at all my pins for inspiration. I usually like to combine and deviate - very seldom making something exactly like the picture or tutorial.
My latest Christmas project combines my love for rustic things and mason jars. This idea came from a couple different pins like these.
There really isn't much of a tutorial, but here's the list of materials that I used:
1) old wooden box
2) green garland - use wire cutters and cut into smaller branches
3) berry garland - use wire cutters and cut small groups of berries
4) 3 pine cones - from an old christmas decoration
5) 2 mason jars - I put epsom salt in the bottom to represent snow
6) 2 berry scented candles - placed in the bottom of the mason jars, on top of the salt
There is a lot of opportunity for creative freedom here. Decorate to suit your taste and decor.