Monday, December 16, 2013

Christmas Crafting - 2013 Season




Tonight as I'm cleaning up my craft room, I realize that my Christmas crafting is over for this year. I'm feeling a little sad as I look around at all the unfinished projects and the supplies for all the ones I didn't even start. Then I thought of all the great projects I did complete, all the new things I learned, the things I was able to teach to someone else and the things I pushed myself to try and I'm proud of what I've accomplished. I am so thankful for my friends, new customers and the repeat customers that keep coming back. But most of all, I'm thankful for my patient, tolerant, hard-working husband who never says 'no' to any of the crazy ideas or the mundane, dirty or horrible tasks that I ask of him. His encouragement and commitment are beyond compare. Thank you, Russ Jamieson, for taking care of all the everyday things so I can continue to do the fun stuff. I'm one lucky woman!

Here are photos of some of my Christmas crafts


Rustic Christmas decor - shows my love of country and mason jar crafts.







Candy cane crock










 

Authentic, vintage washboards decorated for the season.




 

 Personalized old sled

 
Vintage flour sifter arrangement

 
 
 
Please check out some of my other posts while visiting my blog. Feel free to leave a comment and look for me on Facebook at So Very Shari Creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment