Monday, November 11, 2013

MASON - A JAR FOR ALL SEASONS

As you may have heard (or read) before that I love mason jars.  I've loved them for a long time, way before it was cool!  I've been trying some different things to do with them and thought I could dress some up for various holidays and seasons.  About this time of year, everyone is thinking about Christmas decorating and seem to skip right over Thanksgiving.  You may be surprised to hear me defend Thanksgiving at all. Anyone who knows me, knows that it's one of my least favorite holidays.  Don't get me wrong, I'm VERY thankful for all of my blessings.  I'm thankful EVERY DAY.  I think Thanksgiving is a big fuss over one meal.  And I don't even care if we have turkey or not.
 
Anyway, I've decided to post some of my fall/harvest/Thanksgiving projects before I begin with any Christmas items.
 
So here are some of Mason jar projects for the season.  Including the ones with the burlap bands.  I will explain more about those in a different post. 













No comments:

Post a Comment