Monday, March 26, 2012

Hippity Hoppity Easter's on its Way...

Pink Peep Centerpiece
flowerduet.com


Bunny Brownies
loraleelewis.com
Every season I promise myself that I'm going to get a head start on the special projects and baking I want to do for my family and friends for the upcoming holiday.  I'm not going to wait until the last minute (this time).  


Bunny Bait
cookingclassy.blogspot.com
Some times I do start some of these projects.  I often will go shopping and look around at some of the things I need to purchase.  I may go as far as purchasing the necessary items...but that's usually where I stall.  I get a nice jump on it and then...that's it!  I have a lot of partially finished projects and bags of things waiting their turn to be completed. 


Decorated Peeps
yourhomebasedmom.com
Maybe it's my self-diagnosed Adult ADD...but I have so many ideas swirling around in my head that I can't focus on just one to follow through from beginning to end.  


This year, with the "help" of Pinterest, I struggle even more than usual to focus...to decide to work on just one project at a time.  There are just so many things I want to do!  


Shari's version of Candy Feeder
twomenandalittlefarm.blogspot.com
Shari's version of Easter Tree
kraftykat76.blogspot.com

However, I am proud to say that 
I did manage to complete 
these two projects - 
2 weeks before 
Easter Sunday! 



Feel free to check out these and other creative ideas from the websites and bloggers posted under each pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment